* 375g pack ready rolled puff pastry
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 glass of fresh cherry tomato with basil and Parmesan sauce
* 550g ripe tomatoes, stemmed,
* 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into thin slices
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
* 15g pine nuts, roasted
* Each block 25g Parmesan
* Handful of fresh basil leaves
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C / 425 ° F / gas 7th Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and carefully roll out the dough. Brush 2.5cm (1 inch), the edges of dough and fold the dough over the edge and press to make a thicker edge softly. Result all round the edge with a knife. Brush the pastry edges with beaten egg.
2nd Spread the inner area of dense pastry with the sauce and arrange the tomatoes, side by side, only the top in one layer.
3rd Sprinkle on the garlic, drizzle with oil and season with black pepper and sugar. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, until the dough has risen, and golden and the tomatoes are soft and split.
4th To serve, transfer cake carefully to a serving plate or board. Sprinkle over the pine nuts. Shave fine piece of Parmesan and serve immediately, sprinkled with basil.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.