* 2 bunch asparagus, trimmed
* 4 whole wheat pitta bread
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 packet of halloumi cheese, in 1 cm (0.3in) sliced
* Hummus 200g
* 1 red onion, peeled and chopped finely
* 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
* 2 limes, juiced
* Handful of coriander, finely chopped
1st Boil a large pot of salted water and add the asparagus, cook for 4-5 minutes, until the asparagus is cooked through, drain only.
2nd Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the halloumi for a few minutes on each side until they are golden brown.
3rd Mix spice up the red onion, tomatoes, lemon juice and coriander strong with sea salt and black pepper.
4th Toast the pitta bread and split into two halves.
5th Divide the asparagus between the warm pitta bread and add a large spoonful of hummus.
6th Put the halloumi cheese and end with a generous spoonful of the tomato and onion salsa.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.