* 3/4 C. flour
* 1 EL. Sugar
* 1 tsp. Baking powder
* 1/2 tsp. Salt
* 1 EL. Margarine
* 1 egg
* 3/4 C. milk
* 1/2 C. bilberries, washed and dripped off
* Specially margarine for the pan
Description of way:
1. In a large dish together seven the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Place the dish aside.
2. Melt the margarine in a small pot.
3. Crack the egg into a medium sized dish, add you then the milk and zerlassener margarine.
4. Egg mixture verquirlen, until everything is well mixed.
5. Add the flour mixture on the egg mixture. Whisk again to both mixtures mixes with one another.
6. Specially margarine in the pan and you heat PUT up it on the stove with middle heat. It is hot enough, if the margarine begins to gush.
7. Use a measuring beaker or a small spoon the paste into the pan for 4 pancakes make spoons. Put some bilberries at the beginning to each pancake.
8. Cook your pancakes with middle heat, until small vesicles on the point appears oneself.
9. Use putty to the edge of the pancakes lift, in order to see whether they are light brown on the lower surface. If they are, they reflect more than with the spatula.
10. Cook for a few minutes, until the pancakes are light brown on the other side.
11. Remove your pancakes and put them on the plates to enjoy!
Portion size: 2 pancakes
Approaching analysis (per portion):
333 calories 9 g fat 11 g protein 52 g of coal hydrates 3 g of ballast materials 108 mg Cholesterin 915 mg sodium 270 mg calcium 2.8 mg iron
Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.
Proposal: Eat pancakes with Puderzucker, Zimt, maple syrup, jam, fruit or at the point.