2 EL. Olive oil 1 small bulb, finely chopped 2 EL. Garlic, finely chopped 3 Scharlotten, becomes green parts only, roughly chopped 2 EL. fresh ginger 4.1 tsp. chopped Koriander 1 EL. Garlic, finely chopped Meat chopped by 1 ripe Mango, roughly 2 EL. Lemon juice 1 tsp. Hot Sauce from Paprika made Scotch Bonnet 2.1 tsp. Salt
Description of way:
1. Put a medium scorching pan over middle heat. Add the oil, and you leave it hot – to approx. 1 minute.
2. Add the bulbs, Schalotten, garlic and ginger and cook, regularly agitating, until the bulb begins to become soft – approx.3 minutes.
3. Add the Koriander, garlic and Mango and 1 minute cook more.
4. Add lemon juice, sharp sauce, salt and agitate and to combine.
5. If you let the mixture leave somewhat cooling, then on the dish with a mixer and pulse to short addition of water 1 Teelöffel püriert in a time, if necessary, to facilitate a mixing.
6. Transfer onto a dish and aside place.
4 Portion size: 3/4 cup
Approaching analysis (per portion):
54 calories 1 g protein 1 g fat 318 mg sodium 14 mg calcium Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.
Variations and suggestions:
Use this leckeren Ketchup upward Burger, fish and chicken courts.