* 1/2 C. milk
* 1 C. cut peaches (it can either freshly or as canned goods, if with dose peaches use, peaches in the own saft instead of syrup packed)
* 1 tsp. Sugar
Description of way:
1. Pour the milk into an ice cube container and freeze, to solid.
2. Pop ” Milk Würfel” from the drawer and it put into the mixer. Then you put the peaches and sugars into the mixer.
3. Set the cover on the mixer give and mix on high speed, until everything is mixed, together and very smoothly.
4. Pour its peach freeze in dishes and immediately serve.
3 Portion size: 4 ounces (1/2 C.)
Approaching analysis (per portion):
65 calories 2 g protein 0 g fat 15 g of coal hydrates 0 g of ballast materials 1 mg Cholesterin 25 mg sodium 53 mg calcium 0.3 mg iron
Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.