* 2 eggs
* 1 C. milk
* 4,1 C. banana (approx. 1 banana), with a fork crushes
* 4,1 C. peanut butter
* 1/3 C. vegetable oil
* 4,1 C. frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed out (left from the deep-freeze, to it softly)
* 4,1 C. nonfat drying milk
* 2 1/4 C. flour
* 1 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
* 1 tsp. Baking powder * Non-adhesive spray
Description of way:
1. Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) preheat furnace on 350 degrees.
2. In a small dish the eggs and with a fork strike them a little.
3. In a large dish, combine the milk, crushed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, drying milk, and the eggs from the small dish. Mix with a spoon mix, until the mixture cremig.
4. Add the flour, baking powder and soda into the large dish give. Mix again.
5. LINE a Muffin Tine with paper liner or easily spray with teflon spray. Spoon into Muffin mixing. Fill each cup upward muffin over two thirds the way.
6. The baking time amounts to approx. 15 minutes.
7. If you are finished Muffins bake, and Muffinblech them take cooling out on a cake lattice. Then it is to be tried time and divided!
12 Portion size: 1 muffin
Approaching analysis (per portion):
214 calories 6 g protein 10 g fat 25 g of coal hydrates 1 g of ballast materials 36 mg Cholesterin 223 mg sodium 81 mg calcium 1.3 mg iron
Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.