* 1 EL. Yeast
* 1/2 C. warm water
* 1 tsp. Honey
* 1 1/3 C. flour
* 1 tsp. Salt
Description of way:
1. Heat the baking-oven on 325 degrees of Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius).
2. Set the yeast in a small dish with the water and honey. If you agitate a little, then you let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
3. Flour and salt together in medium sized dish.
4. After the 5 minutes is, examine you on the yeast mixture. It should be larger than before and a little spritzig. Add this mixture to the flour and salt mixture.
5. Agitate everything together. Use a spoon to start. Close with your hands. The paste is finished, if it still a little krümelig and flakily.
6. Strew flour on a cut board. And you knead the paste on the cut board it as with clay/tone to play. Knead it into a large ball.
7. Break a piece paste, to that about the size of a large Gumball or SuperBall’ s. Use your hands, around them into a thin queue roll.
8. Twist the queue in a medium Size Brezn, and put it on a baking sheet metal with non-adhesive spray was sprayed. Do this with all the paste, so that 12 Brezeln.
9. Cheeks Brezeln for 10 minutes. Let it cooling and take a little thing!
12 Portion size: 1 Brezel
Approaching analysis (per portion):
56 calories 1 g protein 0 g fat 12 g of coal hydrates 0 g of ballast materials 0 mg Cholesterin 192 mg sodium 2 mg calcium 0.7 mg iron Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.