* 2 14.5 ounces doses of cut up tomatoes
* 1 6-oz. can of tomato Marks
* 2 garlic toes, chopped
* 1 medium sized bulb, chopped
* 1 medium sized green Paprika, chopped
* 1 medium sized red Paprika, chopped
* 1 C. Broccoli, in Röschen cut
* 2 EL. Olive oil or vegetable oil
* 1 tsp. dried Oregano
* 1 tsp. dried Basilikum
* 1 tsp. Kreuzkümmel
* 1 tsp. Thymian
* 1/2 Pound of spicy Italian sausage (optional)
Description of way:
1. Oil heat up over middle heat in a pan heat up.
2. Garlic and bulbs add and cook, until the bulb is transparent (more clearly than knows).
3. ADDs Paprika and Brokkoli and anbraten for a few minutes.
4. ADDs cut tomatoes, tomato Marks and spices up. As mixture sprays, heat reduces and covers köcheln leaves. Simmer for at least 60 minutes, occasionally agitate. The longer it köchelt, so much the better tastes it.
5 Portion size: 3/4 C.
Approaching analysis (per portion):
175 kcal 6 g protein 6 g fat 29 g of coal hydrates 6 g of ballast materials 0 mg Cholesterin 253 mg sodium 90 mg calcium 3.5 mg iron Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.
Proposals: If you liked to make your Spaghetti Sauce with meat, begin by cooking the sausage in a large pot. Cook for approx. 5 minutes, to fat at the top margin of the water. Water to run off leave. Drain fat by flowing warm water and pours the fat into the drain. Set sausage aside in a dish or a bowl. Lead the steps 1 to 3rd Slice and the sausage admit, before you take in step the 4 off pan. Let us try replace chicken or Truthahn sausage – much taste with fewer fats. Experiment with other vegetables – Auberginen, Kürbis, Zucchini or are delicious all additions. Is bold with spices. The amounts and spices specified here are only recommendations. Pay attention to it, all remaining sauce remained to freeze – some say, it actually still better taste, after them frozen war’ s!