* 1 £ Thunfisch, in 2-Zoll-Stücke cut
* 1 small bulb, finely chopped
* 3 Schalotten, becomes green parts only, roughly chopped
* 2 EL. Garlic, finely chopped
* 2 EL. fresh ginger, finely peeled and chopped
* 4,1 C. Koriander, chopped
* 1 EL. Dijon mustard
* 1 tsp. Salt
* Shot of sharp sauce
* 1/2 C. flour for the Ausbaggern
* 1 EL. Salt
* Food oil
* 4 Hamburg rolls
Description of way:
1. Combine first row of added in the dish of the Küchenmaschine and the pulse to finely chopped – approx. 6 pulses. Not overprocess.
2. Arrange the mixture in 4 Burger. If you place these on a plate, so that they do not touch themselves, cover well with plastic foil place and for 1 hour coolly.
3. Measure the remaining flour and 1 EL. Salt in a large flat dish or plates cake and whisk together. Dredge of the Thunfisch Burger in that flour mixture, then are easily abgestaubt them on both sides.
4. Put a pan, preferably to iron, over middle heat poured, the oil, and you leave it hot – to approx. 2 minutes.
5. If you arrange the Burger in the pan, then they are to be affected not. Cook discovers for 2 minutes. Turn and about 2 minutes cook more. The Burger should be rarely, over centralrarely.
6. Serve on Hamburger bread.
4 Portion size: 1 Burger Patty
Approaching analysis (per portion):
223 calories 27 g protein 9 g fat 661 mg sodium 31 mg calcium
Note: Approaching analysis can depending upon added used marks to vary.