* 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
* 04.01 cup plus 1 / 3 cup plain bread crumbs, split
* 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes
* 2 spring onions, sliced
* 04.01 cup chopped fresh cilantro
* 1 teaspoon chili powder, hot, if desired, split
* 4.1 teaspoons salt
* 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
* 1 avocado, diced
They were also
* Southwestern Corn & Black Bean Salad
* Black Bean Salsa & Tomato
* Black Bean Salsa
* Sweet Potato, Corn & Black Bean Hash
* Spicy Black Bean Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayonnaise
* Grilled Corn Salad with Black Beans & Rice
* Fresh Pasta Pomodoro, white beans and olives
* Quinoa, Mango & Black Bean Salad
* Black-Eyed Peas with Greens and Smoked Tofu
1st Preheat oven to 425 ° F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2nd Black beans and cumin mash with a fork in a large bowl until no whole beans remain. Stir in corn and 1 / 4 cup bread crumbs. Combine tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, 1 / 2 tsp chilli powder and salt in a medium bowl. Stir 1 cup of black bean mixture into the tomato mixture.
3rd Mix give the remaining 1 / 3 cup bread crumbs, oil and remaining 1 / 2 teaspoon chili powder in a small bowl, until the crumbs are coated with oil. Divide the bean mixture into eight 1/2-cup little balls. Gently press each bean ball into the breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat. Put it on the prepared baking sheet.
4th Bake until the croquettes until golden brown and heated through the bread crumbs are about 20 minutes. Stir avocado into the remaining tomato mixture. Serve the salsa with croquettes.
Per serving: 405 calories, 12 g fat (2 g Sat, 8 g mono), 0 mg cholesterol, 61 g carbohydrates, 0 g added sugar, 16 g protein, 16 g fiber, 438 mg sodium, 621 mg potassium.
Nutrition bonus: Folate (81% daily value), Vitamin C (35% DV), Iron & Vitamin A (25% DV), potassium (18% dv).
3 carbohydrate serving
Exchanges: 3 1 / 2 starch, 1 vegetable dish, 2 lean meat, 1 fat