* 3 tablespoons mayonnaise light
* 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
* 1 teaspoon lemon juice
* 6 boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast mix (seasoned with garlic and pepper or garlic powder, black pepper and salt, if desired)
* 1 / 2 cup shredded smoked mozzarella cheese, packed
* 1 / 2 cup chopped celery
* 1 / 2 cup chopped green onions
* 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
* 1 teaspoon chopped parsley (parsley flakes can also be used chopped)
* 3 cups whole wheat linguini pasta, cooked, drained and cooled (or any shape) Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
1st Add stir measure Mayo, sour cream and lemon juice in a 1-cup and mix.
2nd Cut the chicken into 1/4-inch thick slices each (should be about 3 1 / 2 cups chicken strips). Add chicken to throw mozzarella, celery, green onions, tomatoes, parsley and cooked pasta in a large bowl and mix.
3rd Drizzle the mixture over the chicken mayo noodle mixture and throw the dressing mix with the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover and store in refrigerator until right before it is served.
Makes served 04:03
Per serving: 416 calories, 43 g protein, 34 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 4.4 g saturated fat, monounsaturated fat 3 g, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 105 mg cholesterol, 5 g fiber, 259 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 26 percent.