* 2 large Russet baking potatoes
* 1-2 green onions (white and green part of), finely chopped
* 04.01 cup fat-free or light sour cream
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine less whipped cream
* Black pepper to taste
* 1 / 2 teaspoon parsley flakes
* 1 / 2 teaspoons Italian herb mix
* 1 / 2 cup reduced fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
* 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan
* 1 tsp chopped garlic (or 1 / 4 teaspoon garlic powder)
* 1 cup cooked, chopped broccoli florets
1st Microwave or oven bake potatoes until soft (not to stab with a fork a few times forgotten, before cooking). Meanwhile in a medium bowl and insert the remaining ingredients (except broccoli) with a fork.
2nd Carefully cut potatoes in half and scoop out the middle so that about 1 / 2 inch of potato around the skin. Add the broccoli and potatoes hollowed out the pieces to the mixture in the bowl. Mix with fork, then spoon into potato halves.
3rd Microwave each potato half on HIGH for about 1 minute or all fry potato halves until lightly browned on top.
Per serving: 205 calories, 10 g protein, 32 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat, 3 g saturated fat. 15 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 150 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 21%.