* Canola cooking spray
* 1 1 / 2 pounds peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
* 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (rapeseed oil, if possible)
* 4.1 teaspoons salt
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 2 1 / 2 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic cloves (or 4 garlic cloves, chopped)
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley or regular Italian
* 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan or shredded
1st Preheat oven to 400 ° F. Coat a 9 “x13” baking pan with canola cooking spray.
2nd Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag and tossed to coat.
3rd Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
4th Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick frying pan, cook over low heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley and Parmesan cheese to pan, to coat throw. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 256 calories, 6 g protein, 42.3 g carbohydrates, 7.7 g fat (3.3 g saturated fat, monounsaturated fat 2 g, 2 g polyunsaturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 3.5 g dietary fiber, 243 mg sodium, 55 mg calcium. Calories from fat: 27%.