* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes halved
* 1 cup loosely packed chopped spinach, fresh or frozen in bags
* 1 tbsp chopped garlic salt and pepper to taste (optional)
* 2 cups cooked Vollweizenteigwaren into small shapes such as macaroni, small shells or Rotelli
Cup shredded Parmesan cheese * 04.01
* 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
1st Add olive oil to heated nonstick pan or a medium frying pan over medium heat. After about 20 seconds when the oil is nice and hot, the tomato, spinach, garlic, and continue to fry for a few minutes until spinach is soft and bright green and tomatoes are soft. Add salt and pepper to taste something, if desired.
2nd Stir in the cooked noodles and continue to cook and stir the mixture for a minute or two to warm mix the noodles and the flavors. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top, and turn off the heat. Let the dish sit for a few minutes, sprinkle pine nuts over the top serve, and!
Makes 2 servings
Per serving: 279 calories, 11 g protein, 42 g carbohydrate, 9 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 5 g monounsaturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 7 g fiber, 89 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 27 percent.