* 1 15-ounce can low-sodium, no fat added black beans
* 1 cup chopped tomatoes, fresh or canned
* 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
* 1 / 2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
* 1 clove garlic, mashed or roasted
* 1.8 tsp cayenne pepper or more to taste
1st Drain and rinse beans.
2nd In a bowl, mix beans, corn, tomatoes and garlic.
3rd Parsley, pepper and chili powder.
4th Combine and serve.
Per serving: 260 calories, 2 g fat, 7% calories from fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 8 g fiber, 430 mg sodium, 10 g protein