* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine canola
* 1 cup fat-free or light sour cream
* 2 tablespoons Wondra ® Quick-mixing flour (regular flour can also be used)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
* 1 / 2 cup chopped onions
* 16 oz bag of frozen French-style green beans (if you want to use, in doses used, 3 doses, 14.5 ounces each, drained)
* 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat cheddar cheese
* 1 / 2 cup crumbled Ritz crackers Fat ® (or similar), about 10 crackers Reduced
* Canola cooking spray
1st Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Coat a 9×9-inch baking dish with canola cooking spray.
2nd Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 2 cup glass measure in microwave. Stir in 2 tablespoons of sour cream and flour. The remaining sour cream, salt and sugar and stir until well combined.
3rd In large bowl mix the sour cream mixture with the green beans and half the cheddar cheese and spread mixture into prepared pan.
4th Spread remaining cheese over the top and top with cracker crumbs. Spray the cracker topping lightly with canola cooking spray.
5th Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden top and sauce is bubbly.
9 side servings Gang
Per serving: 115 calories, 6 g protein, 13.5 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat (2.2 g saturated fat, monounsaturated fat 1.1 g, 0.1 g polyunsaturated fats), 10 mg cholesterol, 1, 5 g fiber, 368 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 31%.