* 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
* 2 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
* 1 portabella mushroom, chopped, about 2 cups
chopped * 1 / 2 red bell pepper, giblets removed, finely
* 2 tsp chopped garlic
* 2 spring onions, white and green part, chopped
* 1 / 2 teaspoon dried herb of choice or 1 1 / 2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh herbs
* Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
1st Oil in large non-stick pan or skillet over high heat. Add mushrooms and peppers and stir fry for about 5 minutes, occasionally.
2nd Stir in garlic and spring onions. Continue to cook and stir for a few minutes longer.
3rd Stir in the herb of your choice, and season with salt and pepper.
Per serving: 54 calories, 2 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 3.5 g fat, saturated fat 0.3 g, 1.5 g fiber, 4 mg sodium (not including salt) is added. Calories from fat: 58%.