* 1 pounds frozen cut leaf spinach (not hacked works best), partially thawed
* 1 1 / 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tsp chopped garlic in a bottle
* Freshly ground black pepper
* Salt to taste (optional)
* 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese (in bags and containers)
1st Add olive oil to heat large nonstick frying pan or griddle pan and oil until hot but not smoking, over medium heat. Add garlic, saute for 30 seconds or so.
2nd Stir in the spinach leaves, saute for a few minutes or until spinach is soft.
3rd Season with pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and serve.
Nutrition information per serving: 79 calories, 4 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 5.5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 3.5 g fiber, 98 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 59%.