* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 cups (about 8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
* 2 cups grated or diced carrot
* 1 cup diced zucchini
* Chopped 2 10-ounce boxes of frozen spinach (thawed and gently pressed to remove excess water)
* 1 / 2 cup Matzo Meal ® unsalted (if someone on a low sodium diet-use)
* 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 3 / 4 cup egg substitute
* 4.1 teaspoon salt (to taste add more), optional
* 4.1 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 teaspoons low-salt chicken broth powder
1st Preheat oven to 325 ° F. Coat a 9×9-inch or 8×8-inch baking pan with canola cooking spray.
2nd Coat a large nonstick frying pan with canola cooking spray. Add onions and cook the mushrooms, cover pan, and leave on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
3rd Add the mushroom mixture to a large bowl with all remaining ingredients. function Mix thoroughly (a wooden spoon or your hand is best). Spread into the prepared pan and bake until firm and light golden brown on the bottom (45-60 minutes).
Per serving (with low sodium content Matzo meal): 104 calories, 8 g protein, 14 g carbohydrates, 2.6 g fat (0.8 g saturated fat, monounsaturated fat 0.7 g, 0.4 g polyunsaturated fat) , 72 mg cholesterol, 3.5 g fiber, 134 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 21%.