* 2 tsp sesame oil
* 1 1 / 3 cup broccoli florets
* 1 1 / 3 cup cauliflower florets
* 1 1 / 3 cup carrot slices, cut on the diagonal
* 1 / 3 cup low-sodium chicken stock (more if needed)
* 1 teaspoon minced or chopped garlic
* 1 / 2 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger (or 1 / 8 teaspoon powder)
* 2 tsp light soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon dissolved in water
1st Heat large nonstick pan fry over medium heat. Add sesame oil, rotate the pan to coat good. Add the vegetables and fry for a minute.
2nd Add to you in the chicken broth, garlic and ginger, throw and mix. Cook about 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Add more chicken broth if more moisture is needed.
3rd Reduce heat to medium-low, push the vegetables to one side of the pan and stir in the soy sauce and cornstarch mixture. Heat and stir until thickened (about a minute). Stir in the vegetables to coat with the sauce.
Per serving: 67 calories, 3 g protein, 10 g carbohydrates, 2.7 g fat (0.4 g saturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fat 0.9 g, 1.1 g polyunsaturated fat), 0.4 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 129 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 33%.