* 375g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
* 4tbsp tomato chutney with red pepper – or your favorite chutney
* 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into thin slices
* 100g (3 ½ oz) mature Cheddar
* 100g (3 ½ oz) Red Leicester or Double Gloucester cheese
* 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
* Salt and ground black pepper
* A little milk, optional
* Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
* Heavy baking sheet
1st Set the oven to 220 ° C (425 ° F, gas mark 7). Gently roll the dough on a baking sheet hard. With a sharp knife, mark a line about 2.5cm (1 inch) in length from the edge the whole way.
2nd Easy to demarcate the border for decoration. With a fork stands within the boundary to the dough flat, while keeping it boiling. Spread the chutney in the border then scatter the onion slices over everything.
3rd Cut the cheese into cubes and scatter them on the top, then put half in the tomato. Season. Brush the dough with milk line, if you want.
4th Bake the cake in the bottom half of the oven about 35 minutes. Cool for a few minutes, then sprinkle with parsley. Cut into squares and serve warm with a mixed salad.
Nutritional information per portion
* Calories 300(kcal)
* Fat 20.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.