* 2 large red onions, finely diced
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* 1 x 300g pack frozen Quorn mince
* 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
* 1 x 500g pack of tomato puree
* 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
* 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
* No pre-cook lasagne verde sheets 250g
For the topping:
* 600ml low fat milk
* 2tsp English mustard powder
1 tablespoon cornstarch *
* 30g low-fat vegetarian hard cheese, grated
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1st Preheat the oven to 180 º C (350 º F, gas mark 4).
2nd Heat a large non-stick frying pan and fry the dry onions and garlic until soft. Add the Quorn mince, and cook until brown.
3rd Add the remaining ingredients and simmer gently, 20 minutes for the flavors to combine, while you make the topping.
4th Heat the milk and mustard powder in a saucepan. Dilute the cornflour with a little cold milk and whisk in the milk and mustard. With salt and black pepper.
5th Spoon a thin layer of sauce in a baking dish. Cover with a layer of lasagna noodles (do not overlap, as they will expand during cooking). Continue layering the sauce and lasagne Quorn.
6th Cover the top of the lasagna with the remaining sauce and coat with grated cheese.
7th Bake the lasagna in the oven for 35-40 minutes until brown.
Nutritional information per portion
* Calories 323(kcal)
* Fat 5.7g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.