For the finger bases
* 150g (5oz) strong flour
* 3G (1/8oz) dried yeast
* 100ml (3 1/2floz) warm water
* 1/2tsp salt
* 1/4tsp sugar
* 2-3 drops of olive oil to mix
For the topping
* 04.01 jar of ready-tomato pasta sauce
* 1 / 2 red onion, peeled and sliced
* 1 / 2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and de-slices
* 1 / 2 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
* 55-85g (2-3 ounces) Red Leicester cheese, grated
* A few basil leaves, chopped
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C/425 ° F / gas 7th
2nd Flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a bowl, stir in the warm water, and make a dough.
3rd Remove from bowl and knead for 5 minutes
4th On a floured surface roll the dough out to form a long rectangular shape, press to smooth with the palm.
5th Set the base station on a greased, non-stick baking sheet.
6th Spread a little sauce on the base. Scatter the red onion and pepper slices over. Sprinkle the grated cheese and sprinkle over the shredded basil leaves over the top.
7th Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the dough is crispy and the cheese has melted, golden and bubbling.
8th Remove from the oven, cut into fingers and serve.
Nutritional information per portion
* Calories 220(kcal)
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.