* 350g pack ready-made pumpkin and sweet potato chunks
* 1 yellow or red bell pepper, seeded and de-slices into thick strips
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 100g pasta shapes
* 1 x 350g tin of tomato and chilli pasta sauce
* 100g goat’s cheese, cut into thick slices
* A few basil leaves, for garnish
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, fan oven at 180 ° C, gas level 6 Place the pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and pepper in a roasting pan and add the olive oil tossed to coat. Season. For roast 25-30 minutes, until soft.
2nd When the vegetables were roasted for 15 minutes, put the pasta in lightly salted boiling the water for 10-12 minutes, or cook according to package instructions. Drain and return to the pan
3rd Add the can of tomato and chilli pasta sauce to the pot with the pasta and stir in the hot vegetables. Reheat slightly for 1-2 minutes. Set between two warm plates and serve at once crowned with the goat cheese and a few basil leaves.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.