* 375g fettuccine pasta
* 225g asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2.5 cm pieces
* 225g French beans, cut into 2.5cm pieces
* 1 tablespoon peanut oil
* 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
* 1 clove garlic, chopped
* 2.5 cm ginger root, chopped
* 6 green onions, chopped
* 2 tablespoons water
* 2 tablespoons shoyu
* 2 tablespoons peanut butter crunchy
* 15g basil, torn
* 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
* 25g plain peanuts, roasted and chopped
1st Cook the noodles as directed on the package, drain and keep warm.
2nd Steam the asparagus and green beans for 5 minutes.
3rd Heat the oil in a wok and fry min fast the chili, garlic, ginger and spring onions for 1. Add the asparagus and green beans, mix well and cook for minute second
4th Cream the water, shoyu and peanut butter together and stir into the vegetables with basil and sesame oil. Add the hot pasta and throw well to combine. Turn Serve in a platter and sprinkle with the peanuts. Garnish with basil and serve.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.