* 8 shallots, peeled and halved
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
* 200g couscous
* 300ml vegetable stock
* 200g beans
* Grated rind and juice of 1 small lemon
* 150g feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
* Handful of chopped fresh mint
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1st Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (gas mark 5).
2nd Put the shallots in a small baking dish and pour over with the oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 10-15 minutes, until soft and golden.
3rd Place the couscous in a bowl and stir in the paprika. Pour over the stock and cover with plastic wrap. Aside for 10-15 minutes. Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes, until soft. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Push the beans from their gray fur.
4th Fluff the couscous and stir in the beans, lemon peel and juice, feta (if using), mint and shallots.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.