* 4tbsp olive oil
* 2 red onions, sliced
* 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 2 eggplants, chopped coarsely
* 3 mixed peppers, coarsely chopped
* 3 zucchini, chopped coarsely
* 2x400g cans chopped tomatoes
* 3tbsp tomato paste
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1st Heat the oil in a large frying pan, the onion, garlic, eggplant and pepper, and roast for 10 minutes until soft.
2nd Add the zucchini and add 5 minutes. Add rest of ingredients of the season, bring to a boil, then bring to simmer for 20 minutes, until soft.
Nutritional information per portion
* Calories 120(kcal)
* Fat 6.0g
* Saturates 1.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.