* 1tbspsunflower or vegetable oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 3cm piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped or crushed
* 70g red curry paste
* 1 medium pumpkin or pumpkin, peeled and in 2cm pieces
* 1 tbsp fish sauce (use light soy sauce if vegetarian)
* 400g tin coconut milk
* 200g broccoli
* 150g halved baby corn
* 1 bunch green onions, sliced
* Juice of 1 lime
* 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
to serve * Thai rice or rice noodles
1st Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the onion has softened, carefully, ginger and garlic for about 5 min to t, but not colored. Stir in the curry paste and cook min for first
2nd Stir in the pumpkin or gourd, and then add the fish sauce, coconut milk and 200ml water. Bring to a simmer and leave to cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until pumpkin or pumpkin is soft.
3rd Add the broccoli, baby corn and spring onion, the curry and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Finish off by stirring in the lime juice and cilantro before serving with rice or Thai rice noodles.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.