* 1 x 375g pack ready-rolled shortcrust pastryBaking beans and baking paper
For the filling:
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
* 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded and finely sliced
* 6 ripe tomatoes, sliced
* Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
* 220g Camembert. cut into strips
* 1 x 340g glass of apple and apple chutney
* Salt and pepper for seasoning
1st Line a lightly buttered 9-inch pie tin with the dough, and the edges. Chill for 15 minutes.
2nd Pre-oven to 190 º C (375F/gas mark 5). Heat a baking tray in the oven until hot, then place the pie tin on the baking sheet and bake blind min (ie cooking a pastry case without any filling) for 10th Remove the beans and paper and cook for another 10 minutes.
3rd Meanwhile, pan the oil in a heavy-based pan, add the garlic and pepper and sauté until slightly soft for about 5 minutes.
4th Add the tomato wedges and parsley and mix everything together. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes and season to taste. Remove from heat and add the strips of Camembert in the tomato mix.
5th Spread the chutney on the base of the cake and spoon the tomato and cheese mixture evenly on the top. Brush with a little olive oil spread and 20 minutes. Serve with a green salad great.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.