* 600g peeled and seeded pumpkin (equivalent to approximately 1kg unprepared pumpkin), cut into 3cm cubes
* 6tbsp olive oil
* 1 medium onion, cut into thin slices across the grain
* 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
* ½ teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
* Pinch of crushed dried chillies
* 1 medium potato (about 150g), peeled and diced 2cm
* 1 liter vegetable broth (or chicken), preferably hot
* 1 medium bunch (about 40g) of coriander, roughly chopped
* 1-2 teaspoons powdered sugar (optional, depending on the sweetness of the pumpkin)
* 50g unsalted butter
* 30g pine nuts
* ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 100g Greek yoghurt, such as Total, diluted with 1 tablespoon milk
* ¼ clove garlic crushed to a paste with a pinch of salt
1st Preheat the oven to 220 ° C/425 ° F / gas mark 7th Toss the squash with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a good pinch of salt and some black pepper and spread it in the frying pan. Roast for about an hour until very soft and slow color.
2nd About 20 minutes before the squash is ready, heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion begins to turn golden. Now add the garlic, cinnamon and chili. Fry for another minute on his taste, add spice then the potatoes and a little salt and pepper. eighth Cook for 5 minutes more, that does not burn the garlic, then add the roasted pumpkin seeds and let the stock and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
3rd Meanwhile prepare the garnishes. Melt the butter in your giving the smallest cup, pine nuts and cinnamon and cook, caramelize the butter begins to foam and begin and the pine nuts, again a very pale brown.
4th Scrape the bottom of the pan to each bit, the insert and pour the pine nuts and butter in a bowl to cool down to stop the cooking space. In another bowl, season to season the yogurt with the crushed garlic and some salt and pepper.
5th With a hand blender or in a food processor, blend the soup until smooth. Bring it to the pan, stir in the chopped coriander and check for seasoning. If the soup is not sweet enough, a little sugar. Serve experienced with the yoghurt, warm brown butter and pine nuts on top.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.