* 4 red bell pepper pitta bread,
* 250g (8oz) cold roast, potatoes, crushed
* 160g (5 ½ oz) cooked Brussels sprouts, crushed
* 100g (3 ½ oz) red onions, cooked and cut into pieces
* 150g (5 ½ oz) cooked carrots, diced
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 4tbsp olive oil
* Brown Sauce
1st Open the Slice Pittas. Heat the olive oil does not stick in a large pan. Mixture of all vegetables together and season. Add the egg and combine. Spoon into the hot oil and gently cook give for 10 minutes.
2nd Carefully turn onto a plate and then slide back into the pan.
3rd Cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve in the Pittas with some fruity brown sauce.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.