* 150g pack Boursin with black pepper
* 90g (3 oz) Port Salut semihard, or other cheese, at room temperature
* 90g (3 ounces) grated cheese OssauIraty, (available in supermarkets and a local cheese shop)
* 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 150g pot fat-free plain yogurt
* Melba Toast to serve, made with two slices of bread per person
1st Soften the cream cheese in a bowl, then with the Port Salut, until smooth. Add the grated Ossau-Iraty with spring onions and parsley.
2nd Season with pepper (cheese is salty enough) and add enough to make a yogurt
3rd soft pate. Cover and chill. Take 10 minutes before serving.
4th To Melba Toast: Grill 6-8 medium sliced white bread on both sides. Cut crusts off, then cut through the center of each disc to make two very thin slices. Cut them into triangles, then gently grilled untoasted sides. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
* Calories 190(kcal)
* Fat 17.0g
* Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.