* 1tbspvegetable oil4tbsp Korma Curry Paste (to halve the amount, if with Thai curry paste)
* 400ml/14fl ounces mango juice
* 2 large red skin (pink-fleshed) sweet potato, about 800g/1lb 12oz peeled and cut into pieces
* 250ml carton coconut cream
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch
* 200g pack baby sweetcorn and peas
* 1 Alfonso mango, stone removed, peeled and sliced
* Let the sweet potatoes and substitute it with 400g/14oz diced chicken meat. Fry off the curry paste, then continue as above.
* Let the sweet potato paste 350g/12oz raw shrimp with coconut milk and let simmer until pink. If using cooked shrimp, these shall only add them warm for 2-3 minutes before the cooking.
1st Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan and fry the paste for 1 min curry. Stir in the mango juice and sweet potatoes bring to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
2nd Mix together the coconut milk and flour and stir into the pot. Add the vegetables and cook uncovered for 5 minutes. Season to taste and serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.