* 1 onion, sliced
* 200g diced pumpkin, roasted
* 2 leeks, cut into large pieces
* 200g chopped cavolo nero cabbage or
* 2 garlic cloves
* 440g can of chopped tomatoes
* A dash of white wine
* Spices – cumin, cinnamon, cilantro
* Salt and pepper
For the topping
* 150g flour
* Pinch of salt
* 200g diced pumpkin
* 150g almonds, raisins and pecan e.g. Nature’s Pleasure
* After baking
* 150ml olive oil
* Bunch basil
* Juice ½ lemon
1st Fry the onion and garlic until SoftM then add the leeks and cavolo nero / cabbafe and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2nd Add the pumpkin, tomatoes, wine, spices and cook for 5 minutes, then divide between 4 individual dishes.
3rd To the base, simply wipe it all together, spoon and bake at 200 ° C for 25 mis golden and crispy.
4th Blend the oil, basil and lemon until smooth and spoon over the crumble when hot.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.