* 4 peppers, assorted colors, cored
* 2 zucchini
* 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
* 2 teaspoons cumin
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon chipotle paste, for example, discovery
* 60g (2oz), Wild Rocket
* Salt and black pepper
* 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
* 8 soft tortillas, warmed
* 1 tub ready-tomato salsa (or create your own – see Sue’s tip, right)
* Guacamole (see Sue’s tip, right)
* Small tub sour cream
* 60g (2oz) grated cheddar cheese
1st Imagine cutting the oven to gas mark 6 or 200 ° C. peppers into strips and zucchini into strips or rings. Mix in a large roasting pan with onion, cumin, oil and chipotle paste.
2nd Roast vegetables for 20-25 minutes until lightly charred.
3rd Add rocket and spices to taste and mix until combined short. Squeeze in the juice of 2 lime wedges. Remove pan on the table or transfer to a warm dish.
4th Serve with warm tortillas and the rest of the lime wedges and tomato salsa, guacamole, sour cream and grated cheddar. (Not suitable for freezing).
Nutritional information per portion
* Calories 554(kcal)
* Fat 28.0g
* Saturates 11.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.