* 50g (2oz) lightly salted butter Mini-Block
* 1 onion, peeled and chopped
* 150g (5oz) mushrooms, sliced or quartered (depending on size)
* 150g (5oz) Arborio risotto rice
* 600ml (1pt) vegetable stock
* Black pepper
* 120g (4 oz) frozen peas
* Large handful of rocket
* Parmesan (or equivalent) Parmesan cheese
1st Take a large, deep frying pan and melt half the butter.
2nd Add the onion and easy to cook. Add the mushrooms and risotto rice and combine with each other.
3rd Pour in the stock, season and stir well. Simmer gently is cooked for about 15-20 minutes until the risotto rice and tender (you may have had to add a splash more if the rice absorbs too quickly).
4th Add the peas and the remaining butter. Stir well and add a handful of arugula. Serve the risotto immediately scattered with grated Parmesan.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.