* 2 or 3 large tomatoes (about 400g/13oz), sliced
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* 4tbsp olive oil
* 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
* Freshly ground black pepper
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 300g (10 ounces) spinach, washed and coarsely chopped
* 4 eggs
* 2 tablespoons of live natural yogurt, for
* 2 tbsp ground chili and garlic seed mix (or grind 1 teaspoon chili flakes, crushed 1 clove garlic and 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
* Crumbled feta cheese as a side dish
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° / 400 ° F / gas mark 6th Place the tomatoes, onion, 2 tablespoons olive oil and vinegar in a baking dish, season with freshly ground black pepper and fry until the onion is soft – for about 45 minutes. Shake the can burns occasionally. When cooked, coarsely mash the vegetables together.
2nd Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pot, add the garlic and cook over low heat for one minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
3rd Beat together the eggs, yogurt, ground seeds and black pepper and make three flat omelettes.
4th You oils a deep, round baking dish about the same size as the omelet, Omelette Place a in the bottom, cover again with a third of the spinach and tomatoes and half of. Top with the third and the rest of the spinach omelet. Scatter with the feta cheese on top, put in the oven for 10 minutes or under the grill to go brown and serve.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.