* 4tbsp vegetable oil
* 2 large red onions, cut into thick slices
* 2 red bell pepper, diced
* 2 yellow bell pepper, diced
* 100g baby sweetcorn, sliced
* 100g peas sugarsnap
* 100g fresh pineapple chunks
* 2 sachets sweet and sour sauce, stir-fry
1st The oil in the wok and add the peppers and onions. Stir-fry min for first
2nd Then add the sweet corn, sugar snap peas and pineapple pieces. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to give to the pan and cook stirring, for another 3-4 min.
3rd Finally, add the sweet and sour sauce and then fry the chicken in the pan. Toss until cooked through and coated. Serve immediately with fresh, soft rice.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.