* 1 small cauliflower, separated into florets
* 1 bunch green onions, sliced
* 4 cloves garlic, crushed
* 5cm (2 inches) fresh ginger nugget, peeled and chopped
* 6tbsp olive oil
* 450g (1lb) large mushrooms, halved
* 1 tbsp tomato paste level
* 2 teaspoons ground coriander
* 1.8 tsp chili powder
* 300ml (10 fluid ounces) plain yogurt
* 1 tbsp mango chutney (optional)
* 1 heaped tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1st Dip the cauliflower in a large salt water boiled, and cook for a few minutes until soft, drain pan.
2nd Finely shred the spring onions in a small blender or food processor with the garlic and ginger. 4-5 tablespoons water and stir until smooth.
3rd Heat half the olive oil in a pan and when smoking, fry the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes until beginning to color. Tip into a bowl, wipe the pan clean and return to the hearth.
4th Pour the remaining olive oil Pour puree into the pan in the curved and stir over medium heat until it begins lightly browned. Add the tomato paste, ground coriander, ½ teaspoon salt and chili powder and continue to fry for a few minutes before adding the yogurt.
5th Bring to a simmer and top with 300ml (10 fluid ounces) of water. Add the mango chutney, if using, and whisk to mix and emulsify the three together.
6th After 5 minutes, add the cauliflower and mushrooms and simmer gently leave for another 10 minutes. Then, stir in the coriander and the curry is ready to eat.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.