* Olive oil
* 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 250g eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
* 250g small zucchini, sliced 1 cm thick slices
* 250g sweet cherries or SUNGOLD tomatoes, whole left
* 250g onions, in fairly thick slices
* A few basil leaves torn,
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1st Place 4 small pans over medium heat and cover the base of each with a little olive oil. Add a chopped clove of garlic each pan, and one of the four vegetables. The eggplant will take a little longer than the other start, so that first, if you want.
2nd Cook the zucchini stew, then turn the heat a little brown slightly. The eggplant, when finished should be very soft and tender, almost creamy. The tomatoes should be wrinkled and sweet, but just barely hold its shape. And the caramelized onions should be soft, sweet and light.
3rd Season the vegetables towards the end of cooking and then remove each of the heat, if you are happy with him pan. When the vegetables are done, throw them gently together in a large pan and heat through for a few minutes, then add the torn basil leaves.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.