* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 onion, peeled and chopped
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
* 200g (7 oz) chestnut mushrooms, wiped and roughly chopped
* 100g (4 oz) cans peeled chestnuts
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 4 sheets fillo pastry
* 15g (1/2oz) butter, melted
* 150g (5oz) Red Leicester cheese, grated
* 300g glass of red pimentos, drained and trimmed
* 1 tsp sesame seeds
1st Heat, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and the onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes, increase heat and cook at a higher order, to have the juices from cooking mushrooms evaporates.
2nd Transfer to a food processor with the chestnuts and mix until you have a chunky pate-like consistency. Season to taste.
3rd Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F / gas mark 6). Place a sheet of puff pastry on a clean work surface, brush with some melted butter. Top with another dough and repeat until you have a stack of 4.
4th Spread the chestnut-mushroom mixture over the dough within 2.5cm (1) of the boundary. Scatter of Red Leicester cheese over the top and cover with red pepper.
5th Starting from one end, roll up, like a Swiss roll enclosing the filling and keep on a clean baking sheet. Brush the top with the remaining melted butter and the sesame seeds over the top.
6th Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy dough.
7th Serve warm or cold cut into slices.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.