* 50g butter (* or vegan margarine) at room temperature Temperature1 2.1 tbsp parsley, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 250g baking potatoes, peeled
* 75g green lentils
* 35g Puy lentils
* 15g sesame seeds
* 20g sunflower seeds
* 35g Brazil nuts
* 50g fresh wholemeal bread
* 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
* 3 sprigs thyme, chopped
* 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
* 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 free-range (for vegans use one tablespoon of soy flour, 1 tablespoon gram flour, 4 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon oil, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar)
* 200g fresh wholemeal bread crumbs fine
* Moroccan red cabbage
* 2 tsp butter (* or vegan margarine)
* 1 small red onion
* 1 / 2 teaspoon allspice
* 400ml red cabbage, shredded
* 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses (from Asia and the Middle East supermarkets)
* 1 orange, juice only
* 3 tbsp light muscovado sugar
* 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
* 2 strips orange peel
* 1 / 2 pomegranate, seeds only
* 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
1st To the garlic butter: Place the butter or margarine in a small bowl with the parsley and garlic. Work together with a wooden spoon until well combined.
2nd Put all the garlic butter to use on some baking paper and work the parchment into a log about 5cm in length. Wrap in parchment and chill in the refrigerator or freezer until firm.
3rd To Kiev: steam the potato puree, then. They should be about 150g mashed potatoes. Let cool.
4th Cook and the green Puy lentils together until cooked but not mushy, about 15 minutes. Drain well and allow to cool.
5th Place the sesame and sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts and whole grain bread mix in a food processor and into fine crumbs.
6th Mix mashed potatoes, lentils, onions and crumb mixture and season.
7th To form the Kiev: Divide the mixture into five (or if you have large portions, like four!). Accept the minutes of the cut garlic butter from the refrigerator and cut it into five (or four) wheels.
8th Take some of the lentil mixture and form into a round. Make a virtue to enclose in. in the middle and a piece of the garlic butter mixture form the lens around the garlic butter it, finishing with a flattened shape cake. Do the same with the rest of the mixture and garlic butter.
9th For the coating: Whisk egg (or just together the soy and gram flour with water, oil, salt and sugar until smooth). Dive Kiev who turn into the egg (or soy flour mixture), then into the breadcrumbs. Press the crumbs in well. Chill for 30 minutes.
10th Oil in a large pan and fry the Kiev golden brown and crispy all over. Be sure to to split them, otherwise will expire in garlic butter. Serve hot.
11th Melt the butter or margarine in a pan and fry the onion until golden brown. Add the allspice and cook for another minute before adding the cabbage.
12th Mix the pomegranate syrup and orange juice together and in the pot with the sugar, dried cranberries and pour orange peel. Simmer for 30-40 minutes, until cabbage is tender (not mushy), add additional water, if necessary.
13th Just before serving, add pomegranate seeds and garnish with toasted almonds.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.