* 50ml olive oil
* Half of a small pumpkin, peeled, cored and diced
* 2 carrots, sliced
* A little Swede, diced
* 1 onion, cut into thick slices
* 2 liters vegetable stock
* Salt and pepper for seasoning
* 2-3 tbsp Tikka Masala sauce
* 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt, cumin and parsley or cilantro for garnish
1st Preheat oven Gas Mark 6 / 200 º C.
2nd Pour the olive oil in a roasting dish add the prepared vegetables, carefully raise the fry in oil for about 50 minutes, or until soft.
3rd Transfer to a large pan.
4th Pour over the stock, bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
5th Transfer to a blender and give mix until a smooth sauce.
6th Season Return to the pan and add Tikka Masala sauce and.
7th Serve hot with crusty bread or warm naan bread.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.