* 600g (1lb 5oz) ripe tomatoes, cut into large pieces
* 125g (4 ½ oz) dates, pitted and chopped
* 2 red onions, diced
* 2 red chilies, seeded and chopped
* 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
* 2 garlic cloves
* 150ml (5floz) honey apple vinegar
* Pinch of salt
* 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
1st Place half the tomatoes, half of the appointments, one onion, peppers, garlic and ginger in a food processor and blend to a puree form.
2nd Place the puree, vinegar, salt and mustard in a saucepan and carefully bring to a boil. Simmer, add the remaining tomatoes, onions and dates and the heat to a gentle. Simmer for 1 hour until thick, covered, stirring occasionally to prevent the mixture sticking. let cool completely. Allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.