* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 1 red chili pepper, chopped finely pitted,
* 1 large parsnip, peeled and diced
* 2 leeks, sliced into rings
* 350g/12 ounces potatoes (you Saxon, Nadine, Estima or varieties can be used), peeled and diced
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1 teaspoon mustard English
* 60g/2oz mature cheddar, grated
* 60g/2oz light cream cheese
1st Oil in pan, cook the onion slightly, garlic, chili, parsnips and leeks with a few tablespoons of water and cover for 5 minutes. You can add cover enough boiling water from the kettle and simmer gently for just 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
2nd Meanwhile, cook potatoes for 10 minutes or until they are soft, drain then with milk, mustard mash, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and 4.3 of the freshly ground black pepper.
3rd Let the vegetables well, stir in the mashed potatoes and serve with a sprinkle the remaining cheese. Great served with ham or roast beef.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.