* 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 red chili Birds Eye, finely chopped
* ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 300g (11 oz) risotto rice
* 1 small pumpkin, peeled and diced into 2cm pieces
* 100ml (3.3floz) white wine
* 1 liter (1 ¾ pts) vegetable stock hot
* 4tbsp grated Parmesan (vegetarian vegetarian), plus extra for serving
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1st Fry the onion in a large for 4-5 minutes or until soft pan. Add Stir in the chili and cinnamon, and 1 min.
2nd Add the rice and again in the oil until all grains are coated.
3rd Stir in the pumpkin, deglaze with the wine and let boil. Add the hot broth, 2 cups at a time and let them be more absorbed by the rice before adding it. Stir often soft on medium heat for 15-20 minutes until the rice and all the stock is absorbed. The rice should have a slight “bite”.
4th Mix in the Parmesan cheese and spices, spoon into large bowls and serve immediately with extra grated Parmesan.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.