* 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
* 2 tbsp sunflower oil
* 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons curry powder medium
* 1 large potato, peeled and diced 3cm
* 2 x 400g (14oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
* 2 tomatoes, peeled, cored and chopped
* Half a 20g (1 oz) package fresh coriander, chopped
* 2 red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
1st Gently cook the onion fry in oil. Add the garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the curry powder and stir over low heat for another minute.
2nd Stir in the potatoes, add 425ml water and bring to a boil.
3rd Cover and cook for 15 minutes, then add the chickpeas and tomatoes, cook for another 10 minutes. Stir in the coriander and chili.
Nutrition information per serving
* 290 Calories (kcal)
* Fat 10.0g
This nutrition information is only a guide and is at 2,000 calories per day. For more information about healthy nutrition, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.