* 1 bunch fresh beets (about 4-5 turnips) 150g (5oz) mixed red and green salad leaves40g (1 1/2oz) toasted pine nuts
* 4 x 100g slices of goat cheese log
* Olive oil
* A small handful of chives
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1 1/2tbsp wine vinegar
* 5 6tbsp light olive oil or a mixture of sunflower oil and extra virgin olive oil
* Salt and pepper
* 4 slices of grilled walnut bread
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° C/400 ° F / Gas-6. wash cleaning, rinse the beets under running water and dry with a paper towel. Oil a large piece of foil and take on a baking sheet. Place the beets in half and scrunch the edges of the foil together to make a loose tent in the oven and cook for about an hour, or until they are soft.
2nd Let cool then peel and quarter them.
3rd From heat of the grill, place the slices of goat cheese log on lightly oiled aluminum foil and grill until brown and begins to melt. At the same time the grill walnut bread both sides.
4th Place a disc of goat-log on each piece of grilled bread. Arrange the salad leaves, beetroot, walnuts, arrange on plates, sprinkle with fine nuts. Place the bread and goat cheese log on top of the lettuce leaves, dress with vinaigrette and chives.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.