* 4tbsp olive oil
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* ½ teaspoon black pepper, coarsely chopped
* ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
* 2 tablespoons cucumber eggplant (eg Patak’s)
* 1 tbsp lemon thyme, chopped
* Juice of 1 lime
* 750g (1lb 11 oz) pumpkin, washed, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1 red onion, cut into large pieces
* 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into large pieces
* 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
* 225g (8oz) broccoli florets
* 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
* Pinch of sea salt
1st Preheat the oven to 200 ° C/400 ° F / gas mark 6th In a roasting pan combine the olive oil, garlic, black pepper, cumin powder, eggplant pickle, lemon thyme and the juice of half a lime. Place the pumpkin, peppers, red onions and garlic in the roasting pan and coat well brush with the marinade. Sprinkle over some sea salt and roast for 25-30 minutes.
2nd Blanch the broccoli for one minute in a pan of boiling water, then drain.
3rd Remove the roasting pan from the oven and add the broccoli, giving it a good before it in the oven for another 5-10 minutes to cook until the vegetables are soft and slightly charred, stirring.
4th Squeeze over the remaining lime juice and garnished with some fresh coriander.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.