* 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
* 1 large onion
* 150g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
* 1 / 2 red bell pepper, sliced
* 1 / 2 green bell pepper, sliced
* 1 / 2 eggplant, diced
* 150 g butter beans cooked, or 1x400g can, drained
* 1x450g bag garlic sauce
* 150g grated mozzarella
* 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
* Freshly ground black pepper
1st Set oven to 190 º C/375 º F / Gas-5.
2nd Fry Fry the onion in oil briefly, then the mushrooms and continue cooking for another minute.
3rd Stir in the red and green peppers and eggplants in the mix.
4th Add the butter beans, garlic and spices. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
5th Season to taste and spoon them in a baking dish.
6th Top with the cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake 30 minutes until golden brown.
Guideline Daily Amount of 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g of salt.